Cherry Brandy Roll
10 egg yolks
5 egg whites
225 gm sugar
120 gm softasilk flour
100 gm melted butter
4 tbsp jam
3 tbsp cherry brandy
1. Beat eggs and sugar until very thick, fold in sieved flour and melted butter alternately.
2. Grease and line 2 swiss roll trays with paper outside trays slightly.
3. Pour mixture into trays and bake in moderately hot oven (190-200 deg C) for 10 to 15 mins.
4. When cake is done, turn it over on a piece of greased paper.
5. Brush with melted jam mixed with 3 tbsp cherry brandy and roll it up.