Mui Choi Braised Meat
300g pork sirloin (sliced)
300g sweet Mui Choi (dried salted mustard-cabbage)
80g ginger (cut into thin strips)
1 cup rice wine
3 cups water
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Soak the mui choi in water, wash clean, drain and cut into short lengths.
2. Marinate the sliced sirloin with some sesame oil and soy sauce.
3. Heat wok with sesame oil and saute ginger strips until golden brown, remove and drain off oil.
4. Saute mui choi until fragrant, add in marinated meat, fried ginger shreds and water, bring to a boil.
5. Add in rice wine and simmer on low heat until slightly dry.