Steamed Eggs With Ham And Tunghoon
5 eggs, beaten with 50ml stock
1 salted egg, washed
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp minced garlic
100g minced pork
10g tunghoon (rice vermicelli) soaked and cut into short strips
2 tbsp ham cubes
2 tbsp chopped black fungus
2 tbsp chopped spring onions
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sesame oil
a little pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok and saute minced garlic till fragrant. Add in the remaining ingredients B and seasoning and stir-fry until fragrant, dish up.
2. Put beaten eggs into a steaming bowl, add in fried mixture and stir well.
3. Break salted egg on top of mixture and cover with plastic wrap.
4. Steam at low heat for 25 minutes or till cooked.
5. Garnish with chopped spring onions.
No comments yet.