Mix Fruit Biscuits
2 small egg yolks
50g icing sugar
50g chopped nuts
50g chopped sultanas
50g chopped candid pineapples
225g plain flour
1 tbsp condensed milk
1/4 tsp vanilla powder
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1. Cream butter with sugar, condensed milk, vanilla powder, egg yolks and soda mixture. (mix bicarbonate of soda with 1 tsp water).
2. Add sieved flour and chopped mixed mixed fruits and stir well.
3. Place 1/2 tsp of dough on greased trays about 1.5 cm apart.
4. Bake in a moderate oven at 180 deg C for about 25-30 minutes.
No comments yet.
Hi! My name is Rose and I really love cooking and baking and experimenting with new recipes. After recovering from Breast cancer in 2005 I decided that I really wanted to share my favourite recipes with people who also love cooking and baking. I have a large compilation of recipes – some are my own, some I have found. I am in the process of transferring all of them online so that my family and everyone else can have access to them. I really don’t want these recipes to go to waste! I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as I have. Comments and Feedback are always appreciated. God bless! – Rose
March 2009 update:
Please visit www.roseskitchenette.com if you want to print or email recipes. The recipes are exactly the same. I was unable to add the features on wordpress.com.
Recipes by Category
Top Posts in past 48 hours
- Orange Blueberry Muffins
- Oatmeal Muffins
- Orange Ginger Muffins
- Lemon Coconut Muffins
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Red Beans With Lotus Seeds
- Yam Paste with Pumpkin & Gingko Nuts
- Pig Trotter With Ginger and Vinegar
- Pig Liver Soup
- Fried Rice With Char Siew & Pine Nuts
- Fried Rice With Egg and Ginger
- Cornflake Cookies
- Crispy Prawn Rolls
- Spicy Cookies
- Sayor Lodeh
- jual beli rumah on Homemade Fish Ball Soup
- Abby on Pandan Custard Agar Agar
- Michael on Pak Tong Kou (Steamed White Cake)
- searshead63241 on Orange Blueberry Muffins
- Ofelia F. Benairo on Oatmeal Muffins
- Christian SATRE on Waxed Sausage (Lap Cheong)
- Kueh Koya (Green Bean Cookies) « Rose’s Kitchen | ibakeicookieat on Kueh Koya (Green Bean Cookies)
- sixfingeredwanderer on Huat Kueh
- sixfingeredwanderer on Alkaline Kueh
- sixfingeredwanderer on Har Kow (Shrimp Dumplings) Recipe
- 2,223,480 hits
Site infoRose’s Kitchen
Blog at WordPress.com.