Pig Trotter With Soya Bean Soup
1 pig trotter
150g soya beans
3 pieces bean curd sticks
3 litres water
salt to taste
1. Cut pig trotter into pieces. Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes. Rinse and drain.
2. Soak soya beans for 1 hour till softened. Cut soya bean curd sticks into smaller pieces and soak in water till softened.
3. Bring 3 litres water to a boil. Add in pig trotter and soya beans. Boil soup for 1 hour.
4. Add in the soya bean curd sticks and boil for a further 45 minutes till meat is tender and bean curd sticks are soft.
5. Season with salt to taste.
No comments yet.