Chicken Wings With Golden Lilies
6 chicken wings
20 pieces golden lilies (‘kum chum’)
5 dried shitake mushrooms
5 red dates, stoned
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 dsp ginger juice
1 tsp rice wine
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp light soya sauce
1. Cut chicken wings into pieces. Wash and drain. Season with seasoning for 30 minutes.
2. Remove hard stems from dried golden lilies and soak till softened. Wash and squeeze dry.
3. Soak dried mushrooms till softened. Remove mushroom stalks and squeeze dry. Slice mushrooms thinly.
4. Soak red dates, wash and cut into slices.
5. Heat 1 tbsp oil and fry chopped garlic till golden brown. Remove and set aside.
6. Place golden lilies on a steaming plate. Arrange chicken pieces on top of golden lilies. Spread sliced mushrooms and red dates over chicken.
7. Steam over high heat for 20 minutes till chicken is cooked. Sprinkle with chopped fried garlic.
No comments yet.