300g ground, roasted peanuts
300g plain flour
250g icing sugar
250-300ml peanut oil
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg, lightly beaten
Halved peanuts for decoration
1. Sift plain flour with 1/4 tsp salt.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour with icing sugar and ground peanuts. Add in peanut oil bit by bit and work till dough can be rolled into a ball without cracking. Shape into marble-sized balls.
3. Place cookies on a greased and floured baking sheet. Glaze with beaten egg and decorate with half a peanut in the centre.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 deg C till golden brown. Remove tray from oven and leave to cool slightly before removing cookies from baking sheet.
No comments yet.
Hi! My name is Rose and I really love cooking and baking and experimenting with new recipes. After recovering from Breast cancer in 2005 I decided that I really wanted to share my favourite recipes with people who also love cooking and baking. I have a large compilation of recipes – some are my own, some I have found. I am in the process of transferring all of them online so that my family and everyone else can have access to them. I really don’t want these recipes to go to waste! I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as I have. Comments and Feedback are always appreciated. God bless! – Rose
March 2009 update:
Please visit www.roseskitchenette.com if you want to print or email recipes. The recipes are exactly the same. I was unable to add the features on wordpress.com.
Recipes by Category
Top Posts in past 48 hours
- Orange Blueberry Muffins
- Oatmeal Muffins
- Orange Ginger Muffins
- Lemon Coconut Muffins
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Red Beans With Lotus Seeds
- Yam Paste with Pumpkin & Gingko Nuts
- Pig Trotter With Ginger and Vinegar
- Pig Liver Soup
- Fried Rice With Char Siew & Pine Nuts
- Fried Rice With Egg and Ginger
- Cornflake Cookies
- Crispy Prawn Rolls
- Spicy Cookies
- Sayor Lodeh
- Priscilla Prasad on Almond Sugee Cake
- jual beli rumah on Homemade Fish Ball Soup
- Abby on Pandan Custard Agar Agar
- Michael on Pak Tong Kou (Steamed White Cake)
- searshead63241 on Orange Blueberry Muffins
- Ofelia F. Benairo on Oatmeal Muffins
- Christian SATRE on Waxed Sausage (Lap Cheong)
- Kueh Koya (Green Bean Cookies) « Rose’s Kitchen | ibakeicookieat on Kueh Koya (Green Bean Cookies)
- sixfingeredwanderer on Huat Kueh
- sixfingeredwanderer on Alkaline Kueh
- 2,233,310 hits
Site infoRose’s Kitchen
Blog at WordPress.com.