4 packets gelatine powder
300ml thick coconut milk
2 tbsp condensed milk
3 egg whites
1. Beat egg whites till stiff.
2. Bring 1200ml water to a boil. When boiling add in the sugar and gelatine powder.
3. Keep stirring till sugar and gelatine powder has dissolved then add in the coconut milk.
4. Pour mixture into the beaten egg whites and stir evenly with a whisk. Add in the condensed milk and stir well.
5. Place the whole pot of jelly into a bigger pot filled with water and ice cubes. Continue stirring till the mixture combines and set.
6. Chill in the fridge before serving.