110g mung bean flour
250ml thick coconut milk
a pinch of salt
1 x 13g pkt agar agar powder
250g caster sugar
2 tsp pandan paste
a drop of green food colouring
1. Mix ingredient A together and set aside.
2. Place ingredient B into a pot and bring to a boil. Stir continuously till sugar and agar agar powder dissolves. Turn off the heat.
3. Pour ingredient A into agar agar mixture. Turn on medium heat and stir continuously till mixture is transparent and glossy in appearance. Turn off the heat and divide mixture into two portions.
4. Rinse a seven-inch square mould. Pour one portion of mixture into mould to set.
5. To remaining portion, add in ingredient C and stir well. Spoon mixture carefully on top of first layer.
6. Level the surface and leave to set. When thoroughly cooled, remove from mould and cut into serving pieces. Chill kueh before serving.